- Guns are to have actions open and unloaded at all times unless engaged in the act of shooting clay targets from the trap or skeet field on a designated shooting station or a position authorized by the range officer only
- Ear and eye protection are mandatory
- Shooters are to shoot only at targets they have called for and take only a single shot at a target unless a pair of doubles was called for whereby two shots may be taken at the same target
- Extra targets requested are not permitted
- Guns are to be loaded only when the shooter has entered the shooting station or designated shooting place as authorized by the range officer
- Range courtesy excludes the use of foul language and /or abusive language, whether directed at another individual, range officer, observer or oneself.
-No open containers of alcohol are permitted on the premises
- No one is permitted to engage in shooting believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Conversations should be of a volume so as not to be disruptive to the shooter
- Instructions is not be given while shooting on the skeet and trap fields unless requested
- Range officers have complete authority to exclude any individual from the trap & skeet facility for the day if they are believed to be disruptive
- After a round, pick up your ejected shells unless instructed not to by the range officer
- Kids 18 and younger need to have a parent present and a liability waiver signed.
- No dogs are allowed (State Wildlife Area)